Crockpot Roast

Ingredients

• 1 beef roast
  • 1 envelope brown gravy mix
  • 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
  • 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
  • 1/2 cup water

Directions

Mix water with all three mixes. Pour over roast. Cook in crockpot 6-8 hours on low heat.

This is so yummy!

By Connie from Tampa, FL

Answers:

Crockpot Roast

I made this this past weekend. It was the BEST! The meat melted in your mouth and it had the best flavor. I will definitely be doing this one again.

I'm thinking of trying with a pork roast only using dry pork gravy instead.
(03/02/2007)

By Tami

Crockpot Roast

Connie, what kind of beef roast did you use? How big was the roast? I have a beef chuck roast in my freezer, about 2 1/2 lbs. I was going to use it in the crock pot and make spaghetti sauce with it but maybe I'll make this instead. sounds really yummy! (05/10/2007)

By mom of 3

Crockpot Roast

I used a beef chuck roast from my freezer to make enchiladas last weekend. I did it in the crockpot in a very similar way to this roast. Mom of 3, you should be fine. Yum! I want another roast to try this! (05/10/2007)

By Jess (TF Editor)