Crockpot Pork Roast Recipes

Ingredients

• 6 white potatoes, peeled and quartered
  • 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 (3 lb.) boneless pork loin roast
  • Advertisement

• 1 (32 oz.) jar sauerkraut with liquid
  • 2 tsp. caraway seeds

Directions

Place the potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker; stir to coat. Season the pork roast with salt and pepper; lay on top the potatoes. Pour the sauerkraut over the roast; sprinkle with caraway seeds. Cook in slow cooker on Low 8 to 10 hours.

Source: I received this recipe from a dear friend who was at one time stationed in Frankfurt, Germany. She had just gotten her first crock pot and cooked this recipe saying it was the best she had eaten in a very LONG time.

By Connie from Liberty, MO

4 More Solutions

My favorite way to cook a pork roast is to put it in my crockpot and pour a packet of ranch dressing mix on it.

The next time you buy a Boston butt roast, add one cup of water and cook in a crock pot for 8 hours. Salt and pepper it, that's all. When done, you have delicious pork to go with potatoes, veggies, and gravy made from the stock in the pot.

Very easy, just like it sounds. I cut potatoes into thick slices, with peeling on them. I put the slices in the bottom of the crockpot and put my pork roast on top of them.

The delicious flavor of pesto melds with savory roast pork to create a tasty meal. Add a side of pesto pasta and a salad and you are ready to serve. This page contains a pesto pork roast recipe.

A pork roast made with pesto.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
In These Pages
Food and Recipes Recipes CrockpotJanuary 4, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Crockpot-Pork-Roast-Recipes.html