Snickerdoodle Wrap Recipe
This is a guide about snickerdoodle wraps
. Flour tortillas can make a fried sweet cinnamon treat.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You would never guess these crispy wraps were made of flour tortillas. They are like thin cookies crossed with crepes with a creamy filling. You can use a variety of fillings like cream cheese, ricotta, or sour cream. I went with yogurt. I can assure you when you take your first bite, you'll be absolutely addicted. These are great for any time of the day, and even make a fantastic dessert.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 wraps
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp yogurt (or cream cheese, ricotta, sour cream)
- 1 Tbsp jam
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- oil for frying
- Spread tortilla with yogurt.
- Add a thin layer of jam.
- Tightly wrap, removing any filling that oozes out the sides.
- You can use a toothpick to secure the wrap. I like to dab a bit of yogurt on the end flap to seal. Works great.
- Mix together your cinnamon and sugar thoroughly. This will be for dipping after the frying process.
- Add a couple tablespoons of oil to a pan on high heat. Fry the wraps until golden brown, about 1 minute on each side.
- Drain on paper towels for 10 seconds.
- Roll the wraps in the cinnamon sugar.
- Check out these amazing layers!
May 19, 20160 found this helpful
This is a great recipe when I have a craving & nothing in the house to satisfy it & don't want to go out to the store to by a treat. Thanks.
May 23, 20160 found this helpful
Yes, exactly that! Enjoy! :)