Snow Cone Recipes

I like to make really delicious coffee mocha frozen drinks in the snow cone maker.

I put a little instant coffee (2 tsp. more or less), creamer 3 tsp. more of less (the flavored kind or the plain kind, it doesn't matter), two sugar substitutes and a little water, about 3 Tbsp., more of less. Use just enough to mix it together to make a little liquid to mix into the ice. I mix these ingredients together in a little cup and set this aside.

After I crush a medium drinking glass full of ice, I pour this mixture over the ice and stir it in and then put a dollop of whipped cream on top. The whip cream is optional.

This is a favorite at my house. Crushed ice, which you can get from bags at convenience stores, is easier to crush in a snow cone machine than regular ice from the icemaker (If your snow cone maker is as slow as mine is).

I like using decaf instant coffee in mine. Does anyone else have any other healthy recipes to use in the snow cone maker?

By Robyn Fed from TN

2 More Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.

Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add strawberries, corn syrup and ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted.

Does anyone know how to make a Werther's candy "snow cone"? One of my teacher friends got one from a secret santa years ago. It was in an ice cream type dish and looked like a huge golden scoop of ice cream. It used the Werther's wrapped hard candies.

Redanbobbye from Homosassa, FL

Answers

By Jenni (Guest Post)

they could have possibly used a foam ball from the craft store and attached the werther's to it with hot glue to make it. there are a lot of crafts out there where candy is hot glued......since the candy is in a wrapper, the glue doesn't touch it and the candy is still edible.

Answer this Question
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts FrozenAugust 10, 2013
🎃
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Snow-Cone-Recipes.html