Soaking Whites in a Front Load Washer?

I have a LG front loading washer. It has no soaking cycle. I read online that the bleach in the bleach dispenser is not triggered until near the end of the wash cycle. So, what is the process for soaking white clothes in a front loading washer? After reading online to pause the washer after 5 or 10 minutes to soak and doing that with my washer, my whites are still dirty looking. The reason why is I soaked them and the bleach is not triggered til near end of wash. That's crazy! Someone help me on this. What alternate cycle is there? I use hot water for soaking.

As far as I know, you can not soak in a front loader. Does it have the extra duty cycle? That is what I use.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryApril 2, 2016
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Soaking-Whites-in-a-Front-Load-Washer.html