AdviceFood Tips

Some Potato Chip Tricks

When I have those little "crumb" chips left in the bag, I grind them up in my "buzz" blender. Store in a container in the refrigerator, adding more as available. I add these crumbs to my mix a Tbsp. at a time when breading something.

To keep chips crisp and not getting soggy, store in the refrigerator (from Frito-Lay Customer Service).

For "fun" lay a piece of clean plain typing paper on a table or counter top and set a bag of unopened chips on top of it. Leave it overnight, then in the morning remove the bag. What do you see?

If you do this, keep them also for baked potatoes, soups and salads. I also do the same with sweetened cereal for pudding, ice cream and hot cereal. Great ideas abound!!

I always have a lot of crumbs in different kinds of potato chips because the grandkids always munch them....so I squash them down and put in a jar and use them for my meatloaf....sometimes I have BBQ and regular chips...makes the meatloaf really good.....