Product FinderConsumer Advice

Source for Cross Stitch Ornament Frames

I am making some small (2 or 3") cross stitch ornaments for several groups I am in and am in need of frames for them. Plastic is fine; round or oval is best, but I might be able to use rectangles. Since I need about 3 dozen of these and cost is a consideration, does anyone know of a source for just the frames with bulk pricing? I have my own designs that I am making. If these go by some other name, please let me know that also.

You can check at Arron Brothers, they sell a lot of frames. There are other arts and crafts stores around that sell in bulk quantity. Michael's is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They are always having sales and you can buy in bulk at these stores.

Dollar Tree offers discounts on bulk items