Soy Sauce Eggplant
Soy sauce, onions, and 6 medium sized eggplant are combined to make this delicious eggplant dish. Serve some tonight.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Philippines is very rich with crops. Eggplants are one of those. My siblings are picky eaters, but when I'm the one preparing for them, they are less picky.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 3 serves
- 6 medium sized eggplant
- 1 onion
- 5 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- pepper (as much as you want)
- Slice the eggplant and soak it in water to avoid discoloration.
- Slice and sauté the onion.
- Add the soy sauce and mix. Add the sliced eggplant. Add the water and cover the pan to cook the eggplants evenly.
- Scoop a portion to see if it's already cooked.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.