Soy Sauce Pumpkin Seeds
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
If you love to roast the seeds from your pumpkins, try this recipe!
Total Time: 35-45 minutes
- 3 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Separate seeds from the pumpkin guts. Then pour them into a colander, rinsing well.
- Spread the seeds out onto a paper towel. Then pat dry.
- Add vegetable oil, melted butter, and soy sauce. Stir to combine.
- Spread the seeds out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Stir every 10 minutes for first 30 minutes, then every 5 minutes for remainder of time to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven and spread out on a paper towel. Pat with additional paper towels to remove excess oil. Salt to taste. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.