Sparrow Photos

Category Wildlife
Sparrows are a common garden visitor. Capturing these small birds at their daily activities is a fun pastime. This page contains sparrow photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

One day a sparrow stopped by to see if my garden restaurant would be serving up any bug and meal worm tea. I like to set up scenarios in my garden and then wait to see if I can capture a photo of any curious birds that happen by! These are a couple of my favorites!

By Jean

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 33

Photo Description
I saw this bird sitting on my flower trellis and it was like he knew I was taking his photo and he posed for me.

Photo Location
Loyall, KY

Editor's Note: We believe that this bird is a sparrow.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I set some marigolds that were going to be planted up on one of my colorful benches and this little sparrow thought it would be a perfect photo opportunity for me so he posed right in the center and I got the shot!

By Jean

Answers:

Garden: Marigolds And Sparrow

Cute pic! I love fat little birds. (05/26/2010)

By KL

Garden: Marigolds And Sparrow

How cute! (05/30/2010)

By Sue

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I caught this great shot of a sparrow who had just brought home some paper to add to it's nest! He diligently guarded his bird house 24/7, sitting on the perch, making sure no bird hooligans disturbed the peace and tranquility of his nest! Undoubtedly the paper was to help clean up in case any of the regurgitated meal worms he brought home didn't sit well in the stomachs of his new babies!

By Jeanasina

Answers:

Wildlife: Sparrow

Unique photos are priceless.This one is wonderful! Thanks for sharing. (05/19/2010)

By Keeper

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes