Speeding Up an Old iPad

I am old, but hoping I can get my iPad functioning properly. I have close to 8000 emails on it, and stuff I haven't finished with. But I need to know what to do to clean it up so I can use it some more, I tried to trash the emails, but they don't really go away. It is getting slow, like me, but I keep it like a good friend, and I admit I'm not the technical person the young people are today. Any help in that direction? Thank you.

Truthfully - if you can afford to take it to a computer geek (best to use one that works at one of the larger chain stores (Office Max, Staples, Best Buy) so you can have a recourse if things do not go as stated. Of course, you could ask around your friends to see if they recommend anyone.

If you cannot do this right now you can find a lot of help online but be careful and whatever you do - take it slow and only do one change at a time and then use your iPad for a while before trying anything else.

There are several videos as well as instructional sites.

www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Speeding...

Here is trouble shooting for those issues you are having- www.howtogeek.com/.../

It is not that hard to do this and there is a very simple free program you can use to clean up the iPad and save all your stuff from it. Here is the link to the program. www.syncios.com/ Download the program and install it on your computer. Now plug in the iPad to the USB port and launch the program. On the iPad click authorize and allow the program to open up.

Now you can see the iPad and everything on it. They have an export feature where you can export all your information to the computer and save it. If you don't want to do this create an iCloud account and save it all there. Then when you get a new iPad you can just download all this from your iCloud account to your new iPad.

Computers TipsMay 13, 2020
😷
🌻
👔
🐛

Generated 2020-05-15 13:13:09 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

TipsComputers