Making An iPad Case

Category Miscellaneous
You don't have to spend more money to buy a case made specifically for your iPad; try making one. This is a page about making an iPad case.

My lovely husband surprised me with the extravagant gift of an iPad mini for Christmas. Here is the case I threw together before going on vacation. It's made out of a child's plaid flannel shirt.

I have outgrown my old $1 store plastic placemats. By folding them and stitching them, you can turn one into a case for your iPad. I also stitched pieces of Velcro at the top for the closure.

By lnygaard from Billings, MT

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Keep your iPad safe in this easy to make and customize padded pouch. This is a page about making a DIY padded iPad pouch.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts MiscellaneousOctober 23, 2012
🐛
📓
🌻