Spinach Orange Salad with Pumpkin Seeds
A yummy and healthy salad that's a change of pace from a green salad. It's such a hit I've doubled the recipe and made two batches in two days!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 tsp celery, sliced
- 2 slices onions, separated into rings
- 1 medium orange (or 3 clementines)
- 4 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Cut celery and slice onions.
- Separate orange segments.
- Toss all together in a big bowl with the spinach.
- In a separate small bowl whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, honey and ginger
- Drizzle mix over the salad.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Toss to combine and top with pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!