Spiral Paper Clip Earrings
September 10, 2019
When there's nothing to do and you suddenly feel bored at your workplace, remember that there is plenty of fun stuff you can do with office supplies.
- 2 large paper clips with same color
- 1 pen or pencil
- 2 round beads
- 2 earring hooks
- hot glue
- pliers (pointed type)
- Straighten out the paper clips.
- Twist it around the body of a pen or pencil.
- Slightly pull up one tip and insert a bead on it. Lock the tip with a dab hot glue to prevent it from falling.
- Slightly pull up the other tip and curl it to make a loop using your pliers.
- Insert the loop in the earring hook.
- Done. Try it yourself!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.