Sports Themed Scrapbook Ideas

Category Scrapbooking
Scrapbooks that are made for special occasions can have a specific theme focus. This is a guide about sports themed scrapbook ideas.

Our athletic booster club is having a bit of financial crunch, so we were going to make small, sports themed scrapbooks, for all the athletes. I am looking for scrapbooking designs and ideas for a high school all sports banquet. I am looking for different patterns or ideas rather than just the album, or page layouts.

By Debi B

Answers

Google free printable scrapbook paper and you will find all kinds of scrapbook papers, some with various sports motifs. There are also some decorative items that can be printed out with varying themes.

To economize you could use a paper punch and punch holes in the edge and use those two-pronged brass colored brads or whatever they are called to hold the book together. Scrapbooking supplies also have a double sided tape, like scotch tape and sometimes you can also find little double sided sticky squares in those departments too. I prefer them to using the glue sticks, because I don't have a lot of luck with the glue sticking real well.

A couple months ago I found several clip art designs in basketball motifs which is what I was looking for. I also scrounged around online and found a place where people could order tee shirts, hats, can cozies, etc. in various school logos. I also printed out several of these to use as embellishments on the pages of the scrapbook that I was helping my adult developmentally disabled daughter make about her hometown high school basketball team. Hope this helps you with some ideas. You can find a lot online.

On the scrapbooks that I personally do, I don't use a lot of embellishments because the scrapbooks I am doing pertain to my family's genealogy, and it is hard to find a lot of embellishments that work for that, but then I don't have a lot of room either because I am more interested in having plenty of information instead of bunch of fancy decorations.