Recycled CraftsCrafts

Spring Flowers Out of Table Liners

I found a very simple way to turn square pieces of the cheap party table liners into cute flowers. This was really fun!

The process has two parts. First you stretch the ends of the square of the liner. The stretching of the plastic turns into curly and lighter colored petals. After you have stretched the sides, then you just scrunch the square up from the middle and secure how you want with tape or rubber band. If I had had any, I would have used those little rainbow loom bands to secure the flower, but I didn't have any of those little rubber bands available