Star and Flag Wall Hanging
With just some wooden stars, a button, and some strips of ripped fabric, you can make this wonderful wall hanging.
Total Time: 20-30 minutes
- 3 hearts made of wood, papier mâché, plastic, etc. ($1.25)
- 12-14 ft fabric strips of burgundy or rust, and white colors ($.50)
- hot glue gun
- 1 button ($.25)
- strip of fabric for hanger
- Determine which colors you want to start out with on the largest star. I chose blue to represent the blue field with the stars.
- Make sure they have no nicks or scratches on them.
- Glue the fabric strips behind the first one star, and then stack and glue the rest of your stars onto the larger one.
- Glue the middle sized star onto the larger, then center the little one on that one. I found a little hole in the star for hanging so I covered it with a button.
- Add a hanger or fabric loop to the larger star for hanging.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.