Starting a Bent and Dent Store?

I am interested in starting a bent and dent store in south eastern Minnesota and was wondering if anyone had some information or contacts to purchase merchandise to start up my store. Any information or contacts would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

By Lacy May

Hello and good luck with your idea as I believe the Bent'n Dent stores are great. I live in Florida and I know the laws are very stringent on what and also how you can open a store like this. You may have already gone through your local zoning board but if not, that is a good place to start.

As to finding products to sell - you will have to do your own research in your local or surrounding areas as anyone in this business will not usually share their "contacts".

After you have all of your permits you can visit any local store and ask your questions. Stores usually have "sales" every week and some stores use the highest "bidder" but most stores have contracts for certain periods of time and you have to bid on these.

There is lot to learn in this area but it can be done. You may be able to find a helpful person at one of your local Bent and Dent stores.

Hi Lacy May,

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839
Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

Business and Legal BusinessOctober 22, 2013
😎
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-07-23 14:07:44 in 726 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Starting-a-Bent-and-Dent-Store.html