Stir Fry Snow Peas With Soba
An easy, light and healthy meal as is, or can be served with your choice of protein.
*We really love ginger and garlic, so you can alter your recipe to your liking.
Prep Time: 5-15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 lb snow peas
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 package soba noodles
- Follow directions on your soba noodles package and cook accordingly. Then set aside.
- Prep your ingredients; mince garlic and ginger. Chop snow peas.
- In a sauce pan, add coconut oil on medium high heat. Caramelize ginger and garlic.
- Toss in your snow peas, add soy sauce, sesame oil and sauté for a few minutes.
- Pour your sauce and snow peas in a large bowl to toss with soba noodles.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!