Stir Fry Snow Peas and Mushrooms Recipe
Save on takeout by making these delicious stir fry vegetables at home. This guide contains a recipe for stir fry snow peas and mushrooms
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Very quick and easy side dish!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 people
- 1 pack mushrooms
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp black bean garlic sauce
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- handful snow peas
- kale stems (optional)
- Wash mushrooms and slice. Wash snow peas (I used snow peas from my garden). *Optional: If you have kale stems - dice thinly to incorporate into this stir fry later.
- Get a pan, add olive oil and turn on high heat.
- Smash the garlic and add it to the hot pan. Add mushrooms and kale then sauté for 10 minutes.
- Now add black bean garlic sauce and snow peas. Cook for another 10 minutes.