Stir Fry Snow Peas and Mushrooms
Very quick and easy side dish!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 people
- 1 pack mushrooms
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp black bean garlic sauce
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- handful snow peas
- kale stems (optional)
- Wash mushrooms and slice. Wash snow peas (I used snow peas from my garden). *Optional: If you have kale stems - dice thinly to incorporate into this stir fry later.
- Get a pan, add olive oil and turn on high heat.
- Smash the garlic and add it to the hot pan. Add mushrooms and kale then sauté for 10 minutes.
- Now add black bean garlic sauce and snow peas. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!