It's zucchini season! This recipe has an Asian flair with the soy sauce and sesame seeds. It takes very little time to prepare and is so good.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-8 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 13 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Source: More with Less Cookbook
- 1 lb zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper if desired
- Cut the zucchini into strips about 3 inches long.
- Cut the onion into large chunks.
- Cover the bottom of pan with oil. When hot, add the zucchini and onions. Cook, stirring often, about 5-8 minutes. Zucchini should be tender-crisp.
- At this point add sesame seeds, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!