Store Jewelry Findings in Clear Boxes

I make and repair jewelry and I get little boxes from the Dollar Tree. They are cheap and functional, although I will get them square from now on.

But, with the white lid on, I have to take them out to see what is inside or label them. This presents a problem if I use it up and want to use the box for something else. So, I simply turn them upside down. Problem solved. I can see what is inside and not waste time looking for something I need.

This can be used for office supplies, hardware and anything small you need to keep organized.

N-JOY!

I got the square boxes and wanted to share how much more I can get in a square drawer this way. I can even stack them when I need to. I hope this helps!!

PBP

I use these, Sandi (like you, I make and repair jewellery). They're also excellent for storing personal jewellery (necklaces don't get tangled with other things and hunting for the right earrings no longer takes forever). Prices vary a bit but my dollar store carries them.

I tried to post this last week but this is the updated version of this tip. I got the little oblong boxes and discovered you can not only fit more in, but they are a bit more shallow. So, you can do them double layered!!

I guess I really wanted you all to know I got the square boxes! It posted 3 times!!

Organizing CraftsJune 23, 2016
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Store-Jewelry-Findings-in-Clear-Boxes.html