Storing Candles

Category Storage
It can be easy to have more candles than you can properly display or use. This is a page about storing candles.

Can tea lights be stored in the freezer for an extended time? The heat in the desert months is extreme. It starts getting hot in April/May and really doesn't get cool until around Halloween. Can they be kept safe from the heat in a freezer for that long?

By Leah

Answers

Best Answer

Freezing candles is recommended to reduce dripping. It will also reduce melting in hot areas like yours.

If I buy a holiday candle and save for 11 months, will it keep it's holiday smell for next year? How do I store it?

By Rita

Answers

Best Answer

I had purchased several Bath & Body tea light candles when they were 75% and stored them in a drawer for almost a year. They smelled just as great as the day that I bought them. I have done the same with Yankee Candles that I have purchased on clearance and had the same outcome too!

Storing your candles in the freezer can help extend their life. This is a page about freezing candles before use.

Three pillar candles.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
In These Pages
Organizing StorageJune 9, 2017
🎃