Storing Kitchen Appliances

My kitchen is very tiny and has very small cupboards. I don't know how to store so many appliances.

By Mariya

You can choose the appliances you use the most, keep them easily available and store the rest in another accessable location. In our last house, I stored several less used small appliances in the dining room.

If you have a hall or laundry room, get one of those plastic Plano shelf units for about 15.00 and snap it together in about 5 minutes. Keep them in there till you need them. There might even be enough room left over for some food, like a mini pantry and storage all in one. PBP

My kitchen is small as well and I took a cabinet that was on the bottom and put my crock pot in it. A few storage bowls and a blender. Try it.

For now, put a sticky on each appliance with the current date and it will tell you how often you use it. Often times a bowl and a wooden spoon will do and less washing up.