Storing Plastic Wrap

Category Helpful Hints
Finding the best way to store your wrap will make it easy to work with and help reduce waste. This is a guide about storing plastic wrap.

I put my Saran Wrap in the freezer and it never bunches up or sticks together. I had to laugh, because my husband thought I had lost my mind when I did this, but it works.

By kim from Franklin Park, IL

The best way to unwrap cling wrap (to wrap your food, etc.) is to store it in the refrigerator.

Source: On the radio

By ANT STEFFEN from South Africa

On almost all plastic wrap boxes (and aluminum foil, parchment paper, etc), there are tabs on both end that can be pushed in to hold the roll in the box.

To help in the battle with plastic wrap, keep in the freezer until needed. It will quickly warm up and regain its cling.

Source: Womans World Magazine

By zyzy from OK