Sugar Free Cranberry Clementine Relish Recipe
Make this tart and sweet sauce from fresh cranberries and clementine oranges, perfect for Thanksgiving. This guide contains sugar free cranberry clementine relish recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A guilt free way to enjoy this Thanksgiving classic.
Total Time: 20 minutes, including prep
- 1 cup seltzer (I used plain, but vanilla would be good, too)
- 2 cups whole cranberries, rinsed well
- 4 clementine oranges
- 1 Tbsp clementine zest
- 1/4 cup nectresse (or other sweetener of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp each: ginger, allspice, cinnamon and salt
- Pour the seltzer into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add in zest and spices, simmer for 2 minutes. Add sweetener, and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Dice clementines to cranberry sized bites (What? That's a measurement). Add clementines and cranberries. Reduce heat to low for 10 minutes. Let cool before plating or storing.
- In my experience it is best served the next day. The flavors settle in beautifully!