Super Easy Meatloaf

This is a very quick and easy way to make meatloaf. It's flavorful, too. I took a bunch of different tips on making meatloaf and melded them into one recipe. I used ground turkey meat last night and my husband, who hates turkey meat, loved it. He asked what I do to make it taste so good! I'll admit, it tastes better with ground beef. But, ground turkey was on sale for $1.99 a pound this week. Either way, it's good!

Total Time: 5 minutes, plus 1 hour cooking time.

Yield: 1 meatloaf

*This is the kind you will find next to the ketchup. In fact, Heinz makes their own chili sauce. But generic is fine. Chili sauce is very similar to ketchup, just a bit different. This is not to be confused with sweet chili sauce or sriracha!

1. Line your pan with aluminum foil. If using turkey, spray with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Put your meat in a bowl. Add 2 eggs, bread crumbs and onion soup mix. Mix meat until combined. Don't work it too much!
  3. Put your meat mixture in the pan, shaping into a loaf.
  4. Pour chili sauce over meat loaf, covering all of the top. Bake for 1 hour.

I bet this is wonderful!