Super Loaded Tacos
I just love tacos filled to the brim with everything I love the most!
- 1 box 10 hard taco shells
- 2 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 lb very lean ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 (8oz) jar taco sauce
- 1 container fresh salsa
- 1 container fresh guacamole
- 1 large fresh tomato, finely diced
- scallions, snipped (about 3 Tbsp)
- 1 (6oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (8oz) package cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8oz) sour cream
- 1 can jalapeños (opt)
- Using a skillet, grill up the ground beef, breaking it up finely. Add 1 1/3 cups water and 2 packs of seasoning; simmer.
- Add the can of refried beans and mix well. Lower heat to a simmer and cover.
- Now prepare all the fixings. Slice, dice and chop all the toppings and put each one in a dish on a round turntable.
- Open the box of taco shells, put them in a pan and place them in a warm oven. Put meat and beans in a serving oven dish, in the warm oven.
- When you have everything placed in the center of your table, add the shells and hot meat. This makes a great self serve fun to eat lunch or dinner. My family loves taco night. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.