Super Loaded Tacos
I just love tacos filled to the brim with everything I love the most!
- 1 box 10 hard taco shells
- 2 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 lb very lean ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 (8oz) jar taco sauce
- 1 container fresh salsa
- 1 container fresh guacamole
- 1 large fresh tomato, finely diced
- scallions, snipped (about 3 Tbsp)
- 1 (6oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (8oz) package cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8oz) sour cream
- 1 can jalapeños (opt)
- Using a skillet, grill up the ground beef, breaking it up finely. Add 1 1/3 cups water and 2 packs of seasoning; simmer.
- Add the can of refried beans and mix well. Lower heat to a simmer and cover.
- Now prepare all the fixings. Slice, dice and chop all the toppings and put each one in a dish on a round turntable.
- Open the box of taco shells, put them in a pan and place them in a warm oven. Put meat and beans in a serving oven dish, in the warm oven.
- When you have everything placed in the center of your table, add the shells and hot meat. This makes a great self serve fun to eat lunch or dinner. My family loves taco night. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!