Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party

My 16th birthday is in March and I have no idea what to do. It is probably still going to be cold here, so I can't do anything outside. I'd only have 9 of my friends (girls and boys) there. We don't have a lot of money, so it couldn't be really expensive.

I don't want a spa day or a dance theme. And my parents wouldn't be okay with the whole hotel thing either. I like Marilyn Monroe, but I'm not totally obsessed with her. My favorite colors blue. I don't want us to be sitting around the whole time either. I like to watch movies and was thinking about a movie theme, but I'm not sure because I don't want to sit around the whole time. I really enjoy cooking, too. I don't really want it to be filled with all junk food either, because then we'll all feel gross. I don't really like to be around a lot of people. It freaks me out. I want something unique and different.

By Raevin

Rent some Marilyn Monroe films. You can have a Some Like it Hot theme and have make chili.

People can spice it to their own taste and top it with various things. Make sure you serve ice cream with the cake to cool off the taste buds!