Swiffer Pads for a Sparkling Toilet Bowl

I always keep Swiffer pads because they are so thick and easy to use and I also have a Swiffer mop. However, I buy the Swiffer pads for other uses. I use them to clean around the outside of the toilet bowl. I use gloves, and hold the pad and go around the outside of the porcelain. The results are remarkable and for some reason, the Swiffer pad gets in between all the curves and bends and does an amazing job. It is probably because of the thickness of the pad. I have never seen such a bright and clean result before using this method.

I don't know how the off brands do, but I can sure recommend the Swiffer pads, as in the photo, for the toilet bowl, for a flashy and amazing clean!

Another plus, is that the clean stays longer for some reason :)

Related Product:

I will try it :)

;) I'm glad I tried it, I love finding ways to use one item in several useful ways! Thank you for commenting!

Robyn

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJuly 7, 2016
🍀
💘