VegetableSalads

Tarragon Soy Avocado Salad

This is one of my absolute favourite ways to use avocado. Using soy sauce instead of salt really gives depth to the savoury flavours, while the tarragon really punches through the creaminess and livens things up. This is originally my mother's longtime recipe, and the way she got me hooked on the heart-healthy avocado when I was very young. Thanks Mama!

You can use this simple recipe to spruce up any salad. Most of the time, I'll just make it the way it is and serve it next to a protein dish.

Total Time: 7 minutes

1. Gently score cubes into the avocado halves, then scoop out with a spoon into a bowl.
  2. Add soy sauce, olive oil, tarragon and black pepper. Mix well. Serve as is or on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes.

Food and Recipes Recipes Salads VegetableDecember 13, 2018
🌻
🎂
🎃