Television Reviews

Category Televisions
At one time or another we find ourselves standing in front of numerous TVs at the local electronics store trying to make a decision on which one to buy. This is a guide about television reviews.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what television might be a good one to buy? We'd like to buy one in the 27 inch range and it can be regular or flat screen. Our current Sanyo TV, while not old, is very muffled and difficult to hear. I don't think it's just ours either, as I was recently at someone's home to watch a movie and their Sanyo was very muffled, also. Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Pat from Bismarck, ND

Answers

Try this site www.consumersearch.com/index.html

They have consumer reviews on alot of things -- tv's included! Perhaps it'll be of some help in your decision.

By Susie (Guest Post)

Did you ever try hooking it up with the stereo speakers with the vcr or dvd player? Or Maybe surround sound system.

By Claudia- MD (Guest Post)

My TV died a couple of months ago and I replaced it with a flat plasma screen by LG (That's a fairly new brand....they make lots of cell phones too.) So far, I am very happy with it.

I just had to replace my old TV and I got a new one just like the old one - JVC. As far as I'm concerned, you can't beat JVC for quality or price. I got mine (27 inch) at K-Mart for $220 plus tax.