Tennis Racket Weaving
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
Here is a way to turn old tennis rackets into art displays.
Total Time: 1 hr
- 1 tennis racket
- yarn - at least two colors
- Place the racket flat and visualise what image and yarn colors you will want. I chose a letter.
- Cut the yarn long enough so you can tie knots on the ends in the back.
- I used four threads of yarn per insert. You can decide the thickness depending on your yarn and racket. I started on one end. Simply go over and under until you reach the other end.
- Weave the other side as well as the top and bottom.
- Complete the letter with a different color and fill in the remaining area. Flip the racket over and it will have all the loose yarn. Tie knots then trim the ends with the scissors.
- Flip over, hang and enjoy ! :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.