Thanksgiving Birthday Party Ideas?

Category Birthday
When your birthday is at the end of November, it can fall on Thanksgiving Day which is always the fourth Thursday of the month. This page is about Thanksgiving birthday party ideas.

My birthday always falls during Thanksgiving week. This year it is on Thanksgiving, so I want to have it this time before Thanksgiving. The date I originally chose is the 16th, but now I have chosen the 23rd. I want to do a party for my friends, that is fun and not too expensive. My friend is from Taiwan and her host mom threw a cooking party for us and it was so much fun. I want to top it so that way my friends will come to my birthday party from now on.

By Vanessa Mach

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayDecember 2, 2013
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Thanksgiving-Birthday-Party-Ideas-1.html