Tiny Black Bugs

I have tiny black bugs in my closet upstairs and I do not know what they are! Orkin was here last week and sprayed and they are still here. I wiped everything down after they sprayed thinking I was rid of them, but today when the cleaning lady was here she had 11 in her bucket of scrub water after wiping the floor up in there. They kind of resemble the ones in a picture with 3 bugs with a penny, I think that is on the website about tiny black bugs. I have found a few in the bathroom upstairs as well but only 2 or 3. They are mainly in the closet!

Basically the only real way to identify the bugs is by trapping one and putting it in a plastic bag.

Since you had Orkin out to spray they should of told you the name of this bug.

Their work is guaranteed and I would call them back again and have them spray. It looks like they didn't kill all the bugs in your home.

Call Orkin back. They will have to treat again.