Flying Silver Biting Bugs

I have these tiny, really shiny, silvery bugs that are biting me! I've noticed them now in the bar I work in. I phoned the nurse hotline as I could feel them in my hair and when I Googled flying silvery bugs I got freaked out. I told the nurse, that no, I'm not on drugs and seeing bugs. Thank God she believed me and Googled it herself. My home, my work, myself, and my animals are infested. I live in British Columbia Canada. Please, does anyone know what these are? I'm being bitten constantly!

By Diane

If it were me, I would try to catch some and put them in a jar. Then take them to an exterminator or to the local county extension office to get them identified.

They can be some kind of a mite. You will probably need an exterminator if the infestation is severe