Tiny White Biting Bugs

I have tiny white, lint like, airborne biting bugs. What are they and how do I get rid of them?

By Maria E from Sarasota, FL

Edited: I have noticed that these new vapor cigarettes seem to be a problem. In addition, the probiotic type diet - - eating saurkraut or kimchi (fermented cabbage) and cutting out the sugar seems to have worked for me. Note that the chemicals used in these vapor cigarettes are mainly from China and they do not have any government inspections/limitations on what they can put in them. These ecigarettes have helped me quit smoking tobacco cigarettes but they are certainly a chance threat in many other limitless ways. You should try to at least drop this junk and see if it helps. These vapor ecigarettes have been out for the last several years and that is roughly the time when most people have started taking note of their symptoms. I can definitely feel the difference! It seems that there are other possible causes for invisible bugs but quitting this junk first is the cheapest route in getting rid of these bug like sensations. Obviously, there may be multiple causes for the crawling and biting but it is good to rule out chemicals that you have direct control over. I hope this works and if it does help please let everyone else know your results. Thank you and good luck.