Tissue Paper Flower Decoration

Do you know that you can make flowers out of tissue paper without doing complicated folds? In this project I used a cheap toilet paper roll, but I suggest you choose the thicker type of tissue paper and it would look prettier if mixed with different colors. Mix and match colored tissue with different colors of markers.

Total Time: 10 minutes

1. Pile 6-10 pieces of tissue paper.
  2. Place any circular object on top and trace with a pencil.
  3. Secure the layers of tissue with a paper clip or you can just carefully hold it together and cut it following the tracing.
  4. Color the sides with a marker.
  5. Insert the tie wire in the center of the tissue layers. You can use thicker tie wires.
  6. Twist the tip of tie wire a little bit to prevent the layers from falling apart when you pull it up.
  7. Carefully pull up the layers one by one and slightly crumple them.
  8. As I am using a thinner type of tie wire, I secured the bottom with hot glue. If you use thicker ones, the petals will just hold, so no need to glue them.
  9. Ad

10. Arrange them in a vase or a floral foam.