Tissue Roll Ninja
Instead of throwing out those cardboard tissue rolls, you can use them in this craft for your children. Make this craft together with them to enhanced their motor skills.
Total Time: 5 mins.
- 1 tissue roll
- 1 pc. colored paper
- Pentel pen
- 1 small stick
- pipe cleaner
- scissors or cutter
- On your colored paper, cut a 6 1/2cm lengthwise (rectangle shape) and glue it on the tissue roll on the bottom part as the body of the ninja.
- Cut a 2cm strip of colored paper lenghwise for the head of the ninja. Glue it again on the tissue roll.
- Use the Pentel pen to draw the eyes and the eyebrows of your ninja.
- Use the Pentel pen to color the stick black to use as a sword.
- After you color your sword, grab a small rope, ribbon, or pipe cleaner to tie your sword in front of your ninja. And you're done! ;)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.