Tofu & Carrots in Black Bean Sauce
This recipe is easy to whip up lunch or dinner with just a few ingredients. A balance of protein and vegetables with a flavorful black bean garlic sauce, that we like to mix with quinoa.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 people
- 11 carrots
- 1 package tofu
- 3 Tbsp black bean garlic sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Wash and finely slice carrots. Set aside the carrots and cube tofu to your desired size.
- In a large pan, add olive oil and sauté the carrots for a few minutes.
- Add in the tofu and black bean garlic sauce.
- Sauté until black bean garlic is completely mixed for 5-10 minutes.
- Ready to serve as is, or mix in with quinoa.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!