Toilet Paper Tubes for Seedlings

Toilet paper tubes make excellent biodegradable plant pots for seedlings. All you need are the tubes and a pair of scissors. Make four cuts about an inch long at one end and fold them in. There should be a small hole for drainage. Fill with compost and sow seeds or plant a seedling. When your seedling is large enough, plant the whole thing in the ground. The tube will rot in the soil.

Anonymous

I still dont know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man called herbal doctor oyoma. After being diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS for so long and just 2 years ago, I was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until I found testimonies about  great Dr. Oyoma on online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, I pray you live long in life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email:: droyomaherbalcure@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on WhatsApp with this mobile number +2348104550048, one thing I love most about Dr.

Oyoma is honest, and he is very polite with his patient, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable. God bless you sir. Dr Oyoma  also cures DIABETES, HPV, HSV, HEPATITIS, COLD SORE etc You can also find more about Dr Oyoma at his official website :: https://droyomaherbalcure.weebly...

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsApril 16, 2018
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Toilet-Paper-Tubes-for-Seedlings.html