Toilet Tank Not Filling After Flushing

I can flush the toilet, but the tank does not refill. I fill the tank with a bucket and it flushes, but does not refill.

By Jackie

Is the water to the tank shut off? There should be a tap. If turning this does not put water in the tank, there must be someplace where the pipes are disconnected. Another thought - there is a little hose in your tank from which the water should flow. Is that there? If you don't know what I am talking about, take the lid off of another tank and have a look to see how it works.

Perhaps you should call a plumber, or at least get a friend who is a home handyperson over to have a look at it. It could be a simple fix, if it is just in the toilet tank. Toilets are not very complicated.

I have the same problem the hose that is in the toilet the is a leakage from were the hose is plugged in .