AdviceDogs

Traveling by Car a Dog and Her Puppies

I have 7 two old week puppies, but I need to travel in 3 weeks. My puppies will be 5 weeks old. They are German Shepherds. What is best way to travel with the mother in the car? I don't have choice.

Take them into the car as often as possible before your trip. Make sure there is food and water, treats and frequent stops on the real journey.

You can buy pop up pet playpens that are enclosed on the top and bottom on Amazon. They keep the animals safe and secure. They come in different sizes and run form $30 to $50. They fold flat for storage. I would try the puppies in advance to see how they adjust to it.