Treatment for Fine Dry Hair

I use treatments like oils, eggs, etc. After I wash off these treatments, my hair is worse. What can I do?

By Vivian G.

Best thing I've found is Faith in Nature's conditioners and shampoos. I only need a tiny bit of shampoo - rather more of the conditioner, but probably no more expensive than eggs! It gives a lovely shine and has the 'leaping rabbit' logo, (animal friendly) which is why I tried it in the first place. I've used it for years.
Marg from England.

Anonymous

I found out years ago one of the best things to do for dry hair is an oil treatment, either hot or cold. I find that Virgin Olive Oil works best as it is 100% natural, is inexpensive if you buy the cheaper brands, can even be bought with food stamps, and washes out of the hair easily and does not leave the shower all greasy and slimy.

I like to oil up my hair, wrap in saran wrap (if you want hot oil then I put a wet towel in microwave and heat it up and wrap around the plastic wrap). Then I clean house for a couple of hours leaving the oil and wraps on my head. When I am done I just shampoo out and style as usual. My hair is soft, conditioned and moisturized. And it is a safe and natural product.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Dry HairOctober 16, 2014
🌻
🎂
📓