Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
Another great recipe to help you use up any leftover Thanksgiving turkey you may have!
Total Time: about 60 minutes
- 2 1/2 lb turkey ($2.50)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup ($.99)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup ($.99)
- 1 can canned milk ($2.00)
- 1 large can chow mein noodles ($2.50)
- Cut turkey into bite-size pieces.
- Mix soups and milk and add to turkey, mixing well.
- Add noodles and mix.
- Put in well greased pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- You may use crushed potato chips or bread crumbs over the top, if desired.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.