Two Ingredient Biscuits Recipe
With only two ingredients these biscuits are inexpensive and easy to make. This is a page about two ingredient biscuits recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
July 24, 2013
These biscuits are made with whipping cream and self rising flour. These are the only two ingredients.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine flour and cream in a mixing bowl, stirring just until blended. The dough will be a little stiff.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thickness and cut with a 3-inch cutter.
- Place biscuits close together on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Makes 12 biscuits.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.