Under Cabinet Mug Display

I have a nice assortment of souvenir mugs that I have collected over the years, but all the different sizes and shapes did not fit well in my cabinets. One day it occurred to me to hang the mugs underneath my kitchen cabinets.

Total Time: 30 minutes

1. I started by marking the hook placement on the underside of the cabinet. I decided the hooks should be closer to the back than the front of the cabinet to keep the mugs out of the way of meal preparation.
  2. Plan your hook placement based on the length of you cabinets. If you have a corner, it is best to start there.
  3. A distance of 3 or more inches from the back wall and 6 or more inches apart allows for placing and removing mugs of various sizes without contact with the wall or other mugs.
  4. Purchase the larger mug hooks, cup hooks are too small for most mug handles.
  5. I now enjoy my mug collection every day and my guests like selecting a mug for their coffee.
  6. During the holidays, I replace my travel mugs with Christmas mugs.
  7. Ad

Good idea!