BusinessBusiness and Legal

Unique Name for Upscale Furniture Business

Category Business

I need a name of my home furniture business. It should be something that sounds aristocratic. Because all my furniture like beds, dining table-chairs, tea tables, sofa sets, doors, etc. are made of wood and are very aristocratic in design and also very expensive. My dining table design is a combination of different fruits or vegetables and all look very realistic, I mean the finishing is very realistic. I have uploaded a sample of my dining table for your best consideration.

My target customers are elite class of society. I want to start online only for now, but hopefully have retail store one day (ideas for both would be great).

Thanks in advance. :)

By Tazul

Best Answer

Hi - have you found other sites on the web selling anything similar? Names need to be something that gives a clue to your items as well as being very easy to remember. Try getting ideas from a very large city phone book. Phone books can sometimes be found at a library.

I have some items similar to this but were made by a local "artist" and his shop is small. Items like this are unusual but very difficult to sell. My local artist has some items for years before they sell. (He does have a web site but business is very slow. Shipping is a nightmare as almost no one is within 50 miles.)

Photos are good but please remember that every thing in a photograph is "viewable" such as the surroundings in your last photo. Good luck with your venture - and - deciding on a name.

Your work is amazing but you have come to a place where none of us could or (probably) would pay what you are asking. Perhaps look for furniture makers who make other things that are "upscale" and see what they call themselves.