Name Ideas for a Handmade Furniture Business

Category Business
A name can say so much about your business, in addition to the actual product or service provided. This is a guide about name ideas for a handmade furniture business.

I am an interior designer and am planning to start my own furniture line. The collection is going to be made from wood, bone inlay, painted, etc. with designs which are contemporary, quirky, and some vintage. It's also going to have a lot of customised pieces. Can you'll suggest a name for it which is simple, classy, and easy to remember.

Thanks

Answers

Uniquely Yours: Custom furniture for your individualized style

Exquisite Creations

Designs that Define: Custom furniture and interior designs that showcase your personality

Uncommonly Yours Interiors

Nature's Simplicity
Bare Bones Decor
Simple Gifts
Natural
It's Natural

Naturally
The Heart of the Wood
Marrow and Wood

Nature's Furnishings

Furniture Designed to Suit

Classic Contemporary Furnishings

Furnishings Like No Other (Furniture Like No Other)

Designer Furniture (Designer plus Furniture)

I am looking for a good business name for a DIY company. I will sell homemade bath and beauty products for women and kids. Homemade furniture and have collectible dinnerware and crystal glassware and household products!

I have used clothes and will also have new jewelry just about a little bit of everything!

Answers

Everything Under the Sun

Well since its a mother thing and produced by one. How about mother made I or even mothers touch represents hand made.

Some questions to consider before creating a name/brand:

• How do you plan on running your business? Is this an online or in store business.
  • Who is your target customer(s). You mention women and kids bath and beauty products, but will there be any items for men? Or for the clothes, jewelry is it for women?

Great Finds
Fun Finds
Kitchen Sink
Including the Kitchen Sink
Let's Do This!

Remarkable Finds
Delectable Finds
Delightful Finds
Sweet Finds

Will the soap solution used to kill aphids on milkweed harm the monarch eggs or the little catepillars?

Answers

Insecticidal soap gets rid of live insects and smothers the eggs.

yes you would be hard pressed to find an insecticide that did not kill other insects in turn

monarch populations are depleting and almost endangered precisely because of insecticide and also herbicides like Round Up

they say ladybugs are good for aphids and you can actually buy them off the internet www.arbico-organics.com/.../aphid-control-prevention-ipm

This article has some very helpful tips:

monarchbutterflygarden.net/.../

I don't buy that soap is safe for the butterflies...and prefer to do my controls more naturally...none of which are perfect...but planting marigolds helps some.

If you catch the situation early, and are confident you are rubbing out the bad bugs, that method is also effective.

Wishing you a pest free garden!

I have a firm by the name of Bhavana Furniture. I am a carpenter doing interior work for offices, households, resorts, hotels and more. Please suggest the right words to be added along with Bhavana Furniture.

Answers

Maybe you could use this:

Bhavana Speciality Furniture
Bhavana Luxury Furniture

Bhavana Classic Furniture

Carpentry business names.

Bhavana furniture Above and Beyond Carpentry.
Bhavana furniture Mainline Construction.
Bhavana furniture Woodworks Construction Co. Inc.

I need a name of my home furniture business. It should be something that sounds aristocratic. Because all my furniture like beds, dining table-chairs, tea tables, sofa sets, doors, etc. are made of wood and are very aristocratic in design and also very expensive. My dining table design is a combination of different fruits or vegetables and all look very realistic, I mean the finishing is very realistic. I have uploaded a sample of my dining table for your best consideration.

My target customers are elite class of society. I want to start online only for now, but hopefully have retail store one day (ideas for both would be great).

Thanks in advance. :)

By Tazul

Answers

Your work is amazing but you have come to a place where none of us could or (probably) would pay what you are asking. Perhaps look for furniture makers who make other things that are "upscale" and see what they call themselves.

Hi - have you found other sites on the web selling anything similar? Names need to be something that gives a clue to your items as well as being very easy to remember. Try getting ideas from a very large city phone book. Phone books can sometimes be found at a library.

I have some items similar to this but were made by a local "artist" and his shop is small. Items like this are unusual but very difficult to sell. My local artist has some items for years before they sell. (He does have a web site but business is very slow. Shipping is a nightmare as almost no one is within 50 miles.)

Photos are good but please remember that every thing in a photograph is "viewable" such as the surroundings in your last photo. Good luck with your venture - and - deciding on a name.